Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Inflight Wood

once upon a time in a very silent moment of a business class cabin of INDIAN flight.

"TING" *call light sound*

CREW : *walked firm but actually mad and grumpy to answer the call light* May I help you out sir ?

SIR : Can you give me a "piece of wood"

CREW : *bingung* I'm sorry sir, can you repeat that again ?

SIR : A piece of wood , for my mouth!

CREW : *bingung dan bengong* Hmm.. can you elaborate more sir ? you mean ? you're hungry and want to eat a wood ?

SIR : *firm* Yes yes *shaking his head*, you know wood right, as in the tree , or from the tree , or you know right ? ? ?

CREW : *nyebut sambil istighfar dalem hati..sabaar..sabaaar..* Sir? you mean, wood ? as in from the jungle ? ? ? tree in the jungle ? @#$%

SIR : yes yes, eh.. no no,.. small woodss.. bla bla bla *ngoceh nggak jelas*

CREW : *desperately about to cry as in almost 10 minutes no respond from each other about the PIECE IF WOOD thingy*

PASSANGER NEXT TO SIR : *shaking his head, and taking his hands up as in a sign of giving up*

CREW : *decided to came back to the galley discuss this matter with the authority : senior purser, and manager, and came to conclusion brought SIR a CHOPSTICK*

CREW : *carefully and confident* Sir ... this is the piece of wood that you were asking.

SIR : *upset and shaking his head more* OH MY GOD! I cant put that in my teeth!! I need wood to pick up the food in my teeth!

CREW : *with a flat face, and burning head almost that hot to cook a single omelette answering calmly but firmly* DO U MEAN A TOOTHPICK SIR ????



SIR : YES YES YES.. THATS WHAT I MEAN..

CREW : *menghela nafas panjang* Oh My God...

No comments:

Post a Comment